Pillar / Cluster: Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences
- Becoming ‘Ethical Entrepreneurs’ in Post-Financial Crisis South Korea (under review)
- Creating a Sewing Village in Seoul: Towards a Participative or a Post-political Urban Policy? (with Kim, J.), Community Development Journal, published online November 2017. https://academic.oup.com/cdj/advance-article-abstract/doi/10.1093/cdj/bsx051/4614536?redirectedFrom=fulltext
- Learning through Design: how undergraduates in Singapore learn to become engineers (with Chua, A.), Children’s Geography, 16 (1): 27-38, 2018. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14733285.2017.1303444
- Coupling Urban Regeneration with Age-Friendliness: Neighbourhood Regeneration in Jangsu Village, Seoul (with Kim, J.), Cities 58: 107-114, 2016. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264275116301366
- Dynamic Busan: Envisioning a Global Hub City (with Seo, J.K. and Skelton, T.), Cities 46: 26-34, 2015. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264275115000438
- Economization or Conservation of Obsolete Industrial Spaces (with Shin, S. H.), Habitat International 41: 69-76, 2014. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0197397513000659
- Cultural Politics in a Cultural District: Envisioning a World City Seoul, Asian Studies Review 34: 329-47, 2010.http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/10357823.2010.508101
- Introduction (with K. Chong), In: Creative Ageing Cities:Urban Design with Older People in High-density Asian Cities (co-edited with K. Chong), Routledge, 2018.
- Fostering Government-Citizen Collaboration and Inter-generational Cooperation (J. Kim), In: Creative Ageing Cities:Urban Design with Older People in High-density Asian Cities (co-edited with K. Chong), Routledge, 2018.
- Conclusion: (with K. Chong), In: Creative Ageing Cities:Urban Design with Older People in High-density Asian Cities (co-edited with K. Chong), Routledge, 2018.
- Successful Aging in High-density City: A review of Singapore’s urban policies (with Chong, K. H., Loo, D. and Zheng, J.), In: International Perspectives on Age-friendly Cities, Taylor and Francis, 2015. https://www.routledge.com/International-Perspectives-on-Age-Friendly-Cities/Fitzgerald-Caro/p/book/9780415720717
- Turning the Hong-dae area into a Cool Cultural District in Seoul, In: New Economic Spaces in Asian Cities: from Industrial Restructuring to the Cultural Turn, (eds), P W Daniels, K C Ho and T A Hutton, London: Routledge, 2012. https://www.routledge.com/New-Economic-Spaces-in-Asian-Cities-From-Industrial-Restructuring-to-the/Daniels-Ho-Hutton/p/book/9780415567732
- New Urban Kampong, 2017-2020
- Liveable Places: A building environmental modeling approach for dynamic place making, 2014-2018
- Creative aging city, 2011-2015
- Asian cities: livability, sustainability, diversity, and spaces of encounter, 2011-2014