Increasing importance of Chinese market has attracted more and more firms, including Singapore to invest, innovate and do business in China. Singapore has become one of the largest investors in China. This course offers a unique combination of technological entrepreneurship and best business practices in China by allowing students get immersed in real world team-based entrepreneurial process.
Drawing on the cutting-edge management education approach, this course is dedicated to encouraging students’ entrepreneurial mindset, propelling stat-up “from the scratch”, and fostering potential entrepreneurial plan in China.
1) Even students have no business experience will find the inspiring process “easy to learn”.
2) Intensive hands-on learning process, in a way that creativity-bases entrepreneurial projects will be required and evaluated throughout the whole process.
3) Highly connected and collaborated with SUTD community, by enabling students to develop ideas from addressing SUTD community problem.
This course is designed to be appropriate for those who are:
1) Aspiring for a leading entrepreneur in the next wave of innovative economy in Singapore
2) Establishing a small but vital firm that allows you self-actualization
3) Translating creative ideas into real things, particularly novel products or high-quality service
4) Being managers in charge of the China office of multinational company
5) Being key person dealing with international business between Singapore and China
The course uses a learning-by-doing approach that combines classroom learning (interactive lectures, case discussions and invited lectures) and niche market problem-oriented project development practice.
Access to Course Syllabus
(Please ensure that you login to the eDimension portal before clicking the link)
*Note: This course will be delivered online*
Jin Jun (ZJU Faculty)